pembinaan akhlak mutiara jawara

"tong jun yi ye hua shengdu shi nian shu"


"bisa semalaman saja berdiskusi dengan orang yang lebih ahli, manfaatnya jauh lebih banyak dari pada membaca buku sendiri selama 10 tahun"

Sabtu, 20 Juli 2013

intermezzo obeladi-obelada


                        life is a journey not a destination


I kept the right ones out
And let the wrong ones in
Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins
There were times in my life
When I was goin' insane
Tryin' to walk through
The pain

When I lost my grip
And I hit the floor
Yeah, I thought I could leave, but couldn't get out the door
I was so sick and tired
Of livin' a lie
I was wishin' that I
Would die

It's amazing
With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light
It's amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
It's amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight

That one last shot's permanent vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey, not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

You have to learn to crawl
Before you learn to walk
But I just couldn't listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah
I was out on the street,
Just a tryin' to survive
Scratchin' to stay alive

It's amazing
With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light
It's amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright
Oh, it's amazing
And I'm sayin' a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight.
Desperate hearts, desperate hearts

Never said I'll do it, never
Never gonna go, never

(So, from all of us at Aerosmith, to all of you out there, wherever you are...
Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel, may be you! Good night!)


take a break

cross the ......... rute pamulang-parung-cibadak-cikidang-pelabuhan ratu-cibareno-cikotok



the seeker


my flowers




nobody told me,that i can fly

meeting session


who is he,riding my harley???

victim of the system




the harmony of life

Woman, I can hardly express 
My mixed emotions and my thoughtlessness
After all, I'm forever in your debt
And woman, I will try to express my inner feelings and thankfulness
For showing me the meaning of success

Ooh, well, doo doo doo doo doo.
Ooh, well, well, doo doo doo doo doo

Woman, I know you understand the little child inside a man
Please remember, my life is in your hands, and woman
Hold me close to your heart, however distant don't keep us apart
After all it is written in the stars

Ooh, well 

Woman, please let me explain
I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain
So let me tell you again and again and again 
I love you, yeah, yeah, yeah, now and forever
I love you, yeah, yeah, yeah, now and forever


      ROBBANA ATMIM LANA NURRONA,WAGHFIRLANA                                     INNAKA 'ALA KULLI SYAIIN QODIR





                                                                        If you're out there all alone
                                                    And you don't know where to go to
                                                         Come and take a trip with me 
                                                                      to Future World

                                                 And if you're running through your life
                                                   And you don't know what the sense is
                                                          Come and look how it could be 
                                                                      in Future World

                                                              We all live in happiness 
                                                                    our life is full of joy
                                              We say the word "tomorrow" without fear 








Little child

Dry your crying eyes

How can I explain 

The fear you feel inside?



'Cause you were born 

Into this evil world

Where man is killin' man 

And no one knows just why



What have we become?

Just look what we have done

All that we destroyed 

You must build again



When the children cry

Let them know we tried

'Cause when the the children sing

Then the new world begins



cikotok  fighting cock


back to the base

                         kacer oleh oleh from cikotok forest



the suke with his young fighter

kores bird oleh oleh from cikotok

my photograper


                                                                          life is very short there is no time
                                                                         for fussing and fighting,my friend
                                                                                  let the cock fight for you   





thanks for lyrics007.c and sing365.c ,peace and love from indonesia to all of you out there           ,wherever you are,sukses buat semua

1 komentar: